1. Pinoy Webhosting reserves
the right to refuse service or cancel existing accounts for any reason at any time. In the event of an account cancellation by Pinoy Webhosting or the customer, Pinoy Webhosting will not issue a refund unless the account is within the 30 day money back guarantee timeframe.
2. Pinoy Webhosting reserves the right to change fees at any time.
3. Pinoy Webhosting is not responsible for lost revenue, traffic or data caused by server downtime or failure, domain name transfers, or any other error - mechanical or human.
4. Customers of Pinoy Webhosting are forbidden from partaking in an "abusive practice." The following is a list of current abusive practices. Pinoy Webhosting reserves the right to add to or modify this list at any time.
- Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail with your account. Also, a violation is incurred if any unsolicited email is reported relating to your domain with us in anyway, regardless of what SMTP (outgoing mail server) was used to transmit the message.
- Upload, posting or reproducing in anyway materials protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright holder.
- Uploading or creating any exploitable or aggressive materials on our shared webhosting platform is strictly prohibited. Any tools we locate that may be used to exploit the operating system, or any operating system, will result in immediate account termination with no refund. This includes eggdrop bots, buffer overflow programs, devices to attack or harass other internet users, and many other items. Pinoy Webhosting reserves the complete discretion to determine what materials fall under these headings.
- Participating in an abusive practice will lead to an immediate account termination without prior notice or refund of any prepayment.
5. The Customer may not use the PINOY WEBHOSTING network or services in any way that adversely affects other PINOY WEBHOSTING customers. This includes but is not limited to: a) attempting to gain unauthorized access to servers or services. Such attempts include: "Internet scamming" (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, port scanning, probing, monitoring or testing for system or network vulnerabilities; b) introducing viruses, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, worms, time bombs, packet bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; c) intentionally omitting, deleting, forging or misrepresenting transmission information, including headers, return addressing information and IP addresses; d) engaging in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider but channeling such activities through a PINOY WEBHOSTING account or re-mailer or using a PINOY WEBHOSTING account as a mail drop for responses to Unsolicited Commercial E mail ("UCE") or hosting a website that is advertised via UCE or otherwise requiring return transit through PINOY WEBHOSTING's internet backbone; e) using IP addresses which were not assigned by PINOY WEBHOSTING; or f) running Internet Relay Chat ("IRC") servers, bots or clients.
6. Customers of Pinoy Webhosting are bound to all system policies not specifically listed within this agreement. Violation of any of these system policies will result in an immediate account cancellation without refund or access to hosted files.
7. This agreement is not assignable or transferable without the express written consent of Pinoy Webhosting.
7. Pinoy Webhosting hosting services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any U.S. or any state regulation is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to : copyrighted
material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret.
The client specifically agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Pinoy Webhosting from any claim resulting from a breach of these terms, and/or the use of the service which damages another.
8. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto.